Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Dogs



It has been a long time since I posted anything, I have made many cards and projects, so I am going to try and post them over time,  Don't know if anyone will see them๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚.  

I made this card for my mom for Easter, I also made some felt ornaments, a bunny and eggs.  She loves dogs, so instead of bunnies, I made a card with dogs dressed like bunnies.  I love this pop-up box die from Lawn Fawn, it is so fun to use, and to create all these scenes.  I used a variety of stamp sets from Lawn Fawn, Stampin' Up, Papertrey Ink, and Reverse Confetti.  I hope everyone has a Happy and relaxing Easter Day.




Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happyhowloween, Happy Howlidays, and Chripy Chirp Chirp,  Stampin' Up Basket Bunch, Papertrey Ink Simply Spring Borders and Reverse Confetti Hippity Hoppity.
Dies: Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card pop-up, Simple grassy hillside, Happy Howloween and Howlidays coordinating dies, and Flower Hillside pop-up;  Reverse Confetti Hippity Hoppity coordinating dies
Paper: DCWV and Doodlebug Easter Express
Acessories, Copic and Specturm Noir Markers 

3 comments:

  1. I bet your mom is going to LOVE this card :) you did an awesome job! thank you so much for joining us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these folding box cards, they are so unique and lets us be very creative. Dog bunnies are adorable and your Mom is going to love this delightful card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I have never tried a box card....you really made these doggies look so fun!

    ReplyDelete